Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Her Divvine Apparritten

As I close in on completing the audio (done), images (almost done), and videos (I *think* I'm done) for the ebook version of The Song ov Elmallahz Kumming, Bouk 1, I completed this image last night, Her Divvine Apparritten. If you have been following these posts, you'll recognize the 3 portraits that I have used to convey Ertha's emerging personality. They have appeared in a number of images. The intention is to build narrative continuity in the imagery, and to help visualize and build boundaries for the panoramic sweep of the poetry. This particular image accompanies these lines:

I saw theez events, in meerriyadz, flicker
Like sellz that form the hewman boddee,
Lievz and moments in korrona ov Ertha
Forming her Divvine Apparritten.




No comments: